Pages

friendship:grown up


happy birthday happy birthday happy birthday.. i wish to teha asnie and najwa. even though the surprise party is not very grand like the others, i hope u all like it. kak ain kak long dhab sue and i planned this about 2 weeks ago.waiting the right time to do it. i dont know what im going to say to the 3 of you...because u are already grown up.haha. i wish u all happy and do something good onward. and i really thankful to have all of you as my best-friend and my girlfriend. really love u all :) hope our friendship will grow grow grow and grow like our age.. :D










I cannot ease your aching heart,
Nor take your pain away,
But let me stay and take your hand,
And walk with you today.
I’ll listen when you need to talk,
I’ll wipe away your tears,
I’ll share your worries when they come,
And I’ll help you face your fears.