Pages

paradise



20 disember 2012
Just take a moment to create memory for old time sake.










When we first talked to each other I knew we would always be friends.
Our friendship has kept on growing and I'll be here for you to the end.






You listen when I have a problem and help dry the tears from my face.
You take away my sorrow and put happiness in its place.






"If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. 
If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. 
If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. 
If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile... 
But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me."





It's the times we're so crazy,
that people think we're high.
It's the times we laugh so hard,
we can't help but cry.
It's all the inside jokes
and "remember whens".
those are all the reasons
that we're best friends!





We can't forget the fun we've had laughing 'til our faces turn blue.
Talking of things only we find funny people think we're insane-If they only knew!







Another month. Another year.
Another smile another tear.
Another winter and another summer too
But there can never be another you.










I guess this is my way of saying thanks for catching me when I fall.
Thanks once again for being such a good friend and being here with me through it all.






sahabat yang beriman ibarat matahari yang menyinari semesta alam, 
sahabat yang setia ibarat wangian yang mengharumkan si pemakai, 
sahabat sejati pendorong impian untuk mencapai kejayaan, 
sahabat berhati mulia ibarat penyuluh membawa ke jalan Allah...



pertemuan selalunya mewujudkan perkenalan 
tetapi perpisahan tidak semestinya memutuskan sebuah persahabatan